Dr Saeid Moradi
Honorary Research Fellow
I have 18 years’ experience in the minerals industry. I have held several minerals engineering and R&D management roles for major and mid-tier mineral companies.
January 2017 - Present University of Exeter, Camborne School of Mines (CSM), UK
- Research Fellow in Metallurgy and Plant Operations - University of Exeter
- Chief Process Engineer (Process Design/Plant Operations) - IMP@CT Project
January 2013 - December 2016 Imerys Minerals Ltd., Cornwall, UK
- Senior Process Engineer - STOICISM Project
January 2012 - December 2012 Imperial College London, Royal School of Mines (RSM), UK
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - A Rio-Tinto heap leaching project
October 2004 - March 2008 Calcimine Co. (An Iranian leader in Pb&Zn mineral industry)
- Industrial R&D Project Manager - The Angouran pilot plant & laboratory facilities
May 2002 - September 2004 Kahanroba Engineering Co., Iran
- Senior Metallurgist
May 1998 - April 2002 Calcimine Co. (An Iranian leader in Pb&Zn mineral industry)
- Started as Graduate Reseach Development Engineer - Up to Head of Angouran pilot plants
- Diploma (D.I.C.) of Imperial College London in Hydrometallurgy;
- Ph.D. in Minerals Engineering – Hydrometallurgy, Imperial College London, Royal School of Mines (RSM)
- MSc in Mineral Processing Engineering/Hydrometallurgy, Tarbiat Modares University in Tehran.
- BSC in Mining Engineering, Tehran Azad University.
- Industrial R&D Management by Iranian Ministry of Industries and Mines (2005).
- Advanced Industrial R&D Management by Iranian Ministry of Industries and Mines (2005).
- Microsoft Project – Project Management by Imerys (2013).
- People Management Skills for Technical Professionals by IDC Technologies (2015).
- Safety University by Imerys (2016).